Terms and Conditions
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW: Quest Fine Jewelers, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is offering existing customers the opportunity to participate in a referral program (“Program”), available online at www.questjewelers.com. (the “Website”). The Program begins on or about March 1, 2017 and ends on December 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET. The Program is open to existing customers who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who are physically residing in the fifty (50) United States or Washington D.C. (each a “Participant” and collectively “Participants”). Eligible Participants must register for an “Account” by visiting www.questjewelers.com (the “Website”) and following the instructions. Participant is required to fully and accurately complete the Account registration including, first name, last name, email address, and mailing address. In addition, the Participant must affirmatively accept these Terms & Conditions.
2. HOW IT WORKS: Once registered, the Participant will have an opportunity to email his or her friends (each a “Referred Friend”) the offer of $100 off a purchase over $1,500, excluding loose diamonds (the “Offer”) in the form of a printable, digital certificate. If the Referred Friend uses the Offer on a purchase over $1,500, excluding loose diamonds (the “Qualified Purchase”), the Participant will receive $100, awarded in the form of a check (the “Reward”).
3. REWARD FULFILLMENT: Due to the Sponsor’s 30-day return policy, Reward checks will be fulfilled 45-days after the last day of the month in which the Qualified Purchase occurred. Example: For a Qualified Purchase made during the month of March, the Reward is fulfilled on or about May 15. Reward checks will be sent to the mailing address associated with the Participant’s Account. The Participant is solely responsible for keeping the Account information current. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected mail. Qualified Purchases must be made by December 31, 2017. Rewards are contingent on full compliance with these Terms & Conditions. All Qualified Purchases are subject to verification by Sponsor before any Reward will be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to any Qualified Purchase, Sponsor will make the final determination. The Sponsor may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. If information cannot be verified or if there is suspected fraud; the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant and restrict further participation in the Program. Participants may receive multiple Rewards during the Program.
4. RESTRICTIONS: Participants cannot extend Offers to themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake Accounts. Offers cannot be combined with other sales or coupons and are non-transferable. If a Referred Friend makes a Qualified Purchase without presenting or referencing his or her Offer, no Reward will be awarded. Each Offer is coded and attributed to the Participant who shared such Offer. If an individual receives multiple Offers from different Participants, the Reward would be awarded to the Participant associated with the Offer presented at the time of the Qualified Purchase. Participant may not use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Employees, contractors, consultants and agencies of the Sponsor, together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”), are not eligible to receive Rewards. For purposes of the Program "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS & LIABILITY: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Program along with the associated Offer and potential Rewards if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Program is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or impaired the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Motivf, Creative Zing Promotion Group and Referral Rock and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in the Program. To be clear, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
6. REFERRAL EMAILS: Participant is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable laws. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting any email address as part of the Program, the Participant represents that he/she has the appropriate permission and consent. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other misuse of the referral tools may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. The Sponsor has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, the Sponsor may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any further participation in the Program. Participants who do not comply with the all laws, rules and regulations, including, without limitation anti-SPAM laws, are obligated to indemnify the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such violation.
8. SPONSOR: Quest Fine Jewelers, Inc., 8430 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 2203.